[This description was copied in violation of our Plagiarism policy. Please replace it with original writing.]
This show provides examples of:
- The Film of the Play: Was adapted into Monster Mash (1995).
- Irrelevant Act Opener: "Somebody's Got to Do It" opens Act 2. It has no bearing on the rest of the play and it is the only time in which the Grave Diggers chorus appears in the standard adaptation if this musical. Some adaptations however do write them into other parts of the play. Such as the end of the show, or doing something on stage during preshow/intermission.
- No Serious Business In Show Business: This show is about as polar opposite as you can get from serious.
- Tenor Boy: John is tenor role.
- Villain Song: "A Well Trained Brain" and its reprise are both sung by Dr. Frankenstein.
- Virgin Sacrifice: The entire plot if the show revolves around this.