- If Claptrap ties with Brock and Ash:Claptrap: A tie?! That's like kissing your sister!Ash: ...My sister's dead.Brock: Mine too...Sam: (sadly) I had a sister once... She was erased in a temporal anomaly...Claptrap: ...Awkward...
- Brock tries to remind GLaDOS of Cave Johnson, stating that Rusty told him that he used to hang out with the original Team Venture. GLaDOS can find no trace of him in her files, stating someone or something redacted all traces of Cave...then she begins to wonder why she feels sad.
- Maybe little Caroline is in there, too?
- Or maybe she really wasn't lying about deleting her, along with everything else about Cave Johnson.
- Ash's stories about his fiance, Wendy, and how it ends.Ash: (reading the engraving on the ring) My life's an open book. (looks down, quietly, and puts the ring back in his pocket)
- It gets worse, it's implied that Wendy engraved that onto the ring.
- A bit of an admittedly pretty funny fuck you to the player if you choose to raise, some times Sam will say "Hey! I thought we were friends!". To which Max replies "It's playing computer poker by itself Sam. It doesn't have friends." Even the most extroverted of players will feel a little bad about themselves after hearing that.
Tear Jerker / Poker Night 2