As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- Billy's fate, especially since it was Ms. Ratched's threat to tell his mother about his gallivanting around that drove him to it.
- Billy in the group therapy session admits he'd previously tried to kill himself over a girl he proposed to rejecting him. When he says he wanted to marry her the other guy laughs and poor shy Billy pretends it's funny too.
- Martini breaking the glass window with the basketball and then holding the broken basketball in front of Nurse Ratched asking her to make it well again. She didn't do it.
- Cheswick's "I want something done!" rant. Pure Narm to some, but to others, it's just sad to see poor Cheswick freaking out like that.
- Seeing the once strong, life affirming Mac left in a vegetative state following his lobotomy.
- "Chief" Bromden losing what was probably the only friend he's had in years if not decades due to Mac's lobotomy. Made worse by the fact that Chief had to be the one to perform the mercy-kill afterwards.