- The last few minutes of "Special Delivery" is one of the heartwarming variety.
- Teddy's sadness and anger over discovering Spencer cheating on her.
- Gabe crying on his birthday because he believes that no cares about, well, his birthday.
- Amy and Teddy's argument when they reached Las Vegas in The Movie
- Gabe explaining to Charlie about the neglect that being the Duncan middle child brings. Dialog throughout the episode proves him correct Weirdly, it also counts as heartwarming, because it shows that he genuinely cares about her enough to tell her what's going to happen. This then becomes sad again, when you realize that Charlie has 3 older siblings, and only one has the decency to tell her what is happening.
Tear Jerker / Good Luck Charlie