- The song Scorpion Fire, whilst pretty epic in the game cut, has a full 8 minute version in the OST. Trust me when I say that you will have tears in your eyes from 2:40 onwards, in particular the section beginning at 4:15.
- When Jason Michael Borenstein (who portrays Michael a la mode) died, this sure caused the fandom to shed a tear or two.
- "SA.YO.NA.RA SUPER STAR", for those who love Super Star Mitsuru. It's TAG's final song under that particular alias, and drives the point home during the breakdown in the middle of the song, when you see all the other BEMANI musicians presumably congratulating him and bidding him farewell. Possibly subverted by The Stinger at the end, where he hints at coming back.
- ...which he indeed does, in "I will be back".
- "冥" (Mei), which many know for its then-unprecedented challenge, mixes this with Fridge Brilliance. dj TAKA (under his D.J.Amuro alias) and Tatsh (under his dj Killer) alias describe the song as themed around the journey of a man, described as cut off from his family for eternity, riding a "shuttle" alone to Pluto on a journey "from which there is no return." Those familiar with Classical Mythology know Pluto, aka Hades, as the God of the Underworld. In other words, the song can be interpreted as the lonely journey into hell.
- The production notes for "HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix-" has DJ Technorch talk about how he was lonely for his life up until he played "HELL SCAPER", which changed his life around into becoming a musician composing hardcore gabba and socializing, even leading to getting married. He even gushes a little about working with L.E.D. officially and getting to make a remix of "HELL SCAPER" and have it in beatmania. It's rather sweet.
Tear Jerker / beatmania