After losing a flag football match against the St. Mark Hotel, the Tipton staff challenges them to a bowling match.
- Abhorrent Admirer: The St. Mark's star player, Gretel has a crush on Esteban, much to his chagrin.
- Brawn Hilda: Gretel.
- Esteban: In my country, we have volcanos smaller than her.
- Naked People Trapped Outside: Cody, twice in a row, gets locked outside of the suite while wearing nothing but a towel courtesy of Zack, their mother is not amused. The second time gets Zack grounded and removed from the bowling team despite him being the star player.
- Principles Zealot: The fact that Zack is the Tipton team's star bowler means nothing to Carey when she grounds him, and she makes this very clear to the rest of the team as well.
- Slow Motion: Parodied. When Arwin is about to make the winning bowl, he starts moving slowly to inspiring music playing in the background. Carey then asks him what he's doing, he stops and tells her it's for dramatic effect then decides to make the shot normally.
- Unsportsmanlike Gloating: Ilsa engages in a lot of this.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Moseby calls out Carey on grounding Zack and removing him from the team.
- Moseby: Carey, Carey, Carey. I beg you to punish Zack on regular basis, but the one time I need him you decide to get rough? Oh you hate me, don't you?