See here for the main recap page.
Our heroes' long, forgotten journey comes to an end.
- Brainwashing for the Greater Good: Lucretia can't bear how callous and uncaring her friends have become as the Relics they created tear the world apart.
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: Most of the IPRE crew are suffering from varying degrees of this after the brutal 100 years they've endured. Taako in particular mentions that he no longer sees the point of caring about people outside of his 6 crew members at all.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Lucretia "edits" all their memories (except hers) by feeding a record of the IPRE's century-long mission to Fisher, the Voidfish.
- Forgot the Call: After Lucretia erases most of their memories, she guides Merle, Taako, and Magnus to the places she thought would make them happiest while living a (comparatively) normal life. It worked, for nearly ten years.
- Wham Line: Several emotional ones.Griffin: That was the last conversation you ever had with your sister.Davenport: Im Davenport. Im Davenport, Im Davenport! Im Davenport-Taako: ... Who?