It's six days before Phyllis' wedding and the boys and girls in the office hold bachelor/bachelorette parties. Dwight books a stripper for the boys, and Jim is tasked with booking the girls' entertainment. He calls Ben Franklin. Worried about Jan's response, Michael pushes away the stripper. Jim and Karen try to work through their relationship problems.
Air date: February 1, 2007
- Actor Allusion: It's very subtle. The actress who plays Elizabeth The Stripper, Jackie Debatin, is also an accountant. When he wants to get three hours' work out of her and Michael cancels the party, where does Dwight sit her? In accounting.
- Artistic License History: Both Dwight and Michael.
- When Dwight grills Franklin on his knowledge, he says the King of Prussia is Friedrich Wilhelm III. However, he became king in 1797, seven years after Ben Franklin died. Dwight also asks Franklin who was the King of Austria, and while he correctly says Joseph II, the ruler of Austria at the time was known as the Archduke of Austria rather than as the King of Austria.
- Call-Back: Ryan is grossed out that Michael is cooking dinner on the Foreman grill he stepped on in Season 2.
- Dug in Deeper: Michael trying to explain his boys' party.
- Hollywood History: Franklin's lesson.
- Insistent Terminology: Elizabeth is a dancer, not a stripper.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Michael tries to demonstrate how to jump-start a car. By attaching plugs to random parts of the engine. Dwight looks at the camera and shakes his head.
- Pixellation: Everything in the sex shop.
- Too Dumb to Live: Michael cleans the crud off his power outlets with a metal fork.
- Touché: A deleted scene extends Dwight's grilling of the Ben Franklin actor. After saying he invented electricity, Franklin replies "I merely discovered electricity. The Almighty invented it." Dwight replies "Touché."
- Video Will: The cold open shows Michael making a video for his future son.
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame: When the stripper compliments both Angela and Pam.