- "The Flyinator / Ladybugged": When Maggie can't see the same movies as Aldrin she starts trying to be better than he is; she sneaks into an R-rated movie to be better than he is. Originally aired June 17, 2005.
- "Funball / The Science Whatchamacallit": Maggie devises a new game for her little brother Pupert to play so he can beat Aldrin at something, but when Aldrin starts to get the hang of the game things take an unexpected turn for the worse. / Maggie and Rayna try to get their science partners who are really smart to do all the work for an assignment, but when it comes time to present the projects something unexpected happens. Originally aired June 17, 2005.
- "The Candidate / Germy": The school bully faces some competition for the title of Homecoming Queen when Maggie gives an ugly butterfly named Mariah a makeover. / When Maggie wants to bring home a pet germ, her dad won't let her so she sneaks it home, but faces a problem with training especially when Maggie's parents find out. Originally aired June 24, 2005.
- "Lunch Lady / Love Stinks": Maggie accidentally gets the lunch lady to quit, causing the parents to take over the school. / Maggie goes on a date with a stinkbug even though she doesn't want to. Originally aired July 1, 2005.
- "The Price of Fame / King Flear": Maggie suggests that Pupert uses music to impress a girl. / Maggie directs her classmates in a play for a drama competition. Originally aired July 8, 2005.
- "Rottingmuck Ranch / Bella Con Carny": Maggie wants to be Uncle Zack's favorite relative again. / Maggie has to spend bonding time with her little sister after her mom is convinced Maggie doesn't spend enough time with Bella. Originally aired July 15, 2005.
- "Bugsitting / Le Termite": Maggie has to babysit, which conflicts with a promise she made to Pupert. / Maggie gets a job as a maid at a gourmet restaurant, but tells her parents that she is the head chef. Originally aired July 24, 2005.
- "Pieface / The Hangout": Maggie is determined to hit Principal Pestip in the face with a pie as a homecoming prank. / Maggie and her brothers vie for control of her new hangout. Originally aired August 5, 2005.
- "Slumber Party / Spelling Bees": Maggie's parents decide to leave Maggie in charge of Pupert while they take Aldrin to a big flyball game. Unbeknownst to her parents, Maggie hosts a slumber party to which Rayna invites some nocturnal guests. / Maggie's favorite spelling team are holding auditions for a new speller, but only accepts famous bees, leaving Maggie to disguise herself as one. Originally aired August 13, 2005.
- "The Usual Insects / Sister Act": Maggie and her friends' school records are sabotaged when Dawn becomes office assistant. / Maggie and her baby sister Bella audition for a baby food commercial. Originally aired September 17, 2005.
- "Hooligans / Scum Bites": Maggie reports a school bully by tattling to his parents. / Maggie challenges Dawn on the school's charity fund drive selling Scum Bites candy. Originally aired September 24, 2005.
- "The Big Score / Scare Wars"/Maggie and her friends head to the human world to go trick-or-treating. / The Pesky children attempt to out scare one another and this year Maggie is the target. Originally aired October 22, 2005.
- "Metamorpho Sis / Radio Free Buzzdale": Maggie volunteers to become a child's mentor, but has some regrets about the decision when she is matched up with a cranky cocoon. / Maggie joins Principal Peststrip's crusade to stop an anonymous kid DJ who has gained unauthorized access to the school's radio station. Originally aired November 12, 2005.
- "Those Pesky Roaches / Bugtillion": When Maggie and her brothers go on strike for bigger allowances, their parents hire roaches to do their chores for them. / When Rayna is rejected for Bugtillion classes, Maggie tries out herself as part of a plot to avenge her friend. Originally aired December 17, 2005.
- "Hot for Tutor / Sick Days, Inc.": Maggie and Rayna both fall for the same math tutor. / Maggie and Rayna sell kits that help students pretend that they are sick to raise money for tickets to a rock concert. Originally aired January 7, 2006.
- "Scout of Order / Ant Mines": Maggie falls for Pupert's scout headmaster. / Maggie writes a story on the allegedly oppressed conditions of some ants in a human kid's ant farm for the school newspaper, but when she finds out that their lives are better than what she expected, she writes a false article. Originally aired February 11, 2006.
- "Faking History / Bugs on the Brink": Maggie cuts corners on her history project so that she can enjoy spring break, but matters are complicated when her father befriends her history teacher. / When humans threaten to tear down Stickyfeet to make way for a strip mall, Maggie disguises Rayna as an endangered beetle. Originally aired March 4, 2006.
- "Training Day / Honey Striper": When Aldrin injures his wing while winning a scooter for Maggie, Maggie agrees to do all his chores out of guilt while nursing him back to health in time for his team's football game. / Maggie and Rayna volunteer to work in a hospital in order to visit an injured rock star. Originally aired March 16, 2006.
- "Raccooooon! / Best Best Friends": A raccoon causes trouble for the citizens of Stickyfeet. / Rayna's old best friend moves to Stickyfeet, driving a wedge between Rayna and Maggie. Originally aired April 22, 2006.
- "Peskys Unclogged / Club Hopping": Maggie is embarrassed when her family is all set to demonstrate the Pesky age-old tradition of clogging on a local cable TV network. / Maggie joins every club in her school to avoid a math test. Originally aired May 6, 2006.
- "Synchronized Flying / Roach Hotel": Maggie tries everything except the truth to avoid being Rayna's synchronized flying partner. / Aldrin tries to sabotage the family vacation that was planned by Maggie. Originally aired May 27, 2006.
Recap / The Buzz on Maggie