Sabine distracts the local stormtrooper garrison.
Tropes in this short:
- Captain Obvious: When the stormtroopers catch Sabine spray-painting.Stormtrooper: What do you think you're doing?
Sabine: What does it look like? Art.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Part of Sabine's theme from much later in the show plays in the "Sabine's Game of Tag" piece, after Sabine jumps over the wall after her bomb goes off.
- Foreshadowing: It's subtle, but Sabine's taunting line about having read their book is actually true. We find out later in the series she is an ex-Imperial military cadet, which means she has read their field manual and has undergone the same training the stormtroopers have, which explains how she is able to anticipate what they are likely to do in certain situations.
- The Gadfly: A couple of bombs would probably do the job, but Sabine goes the extra mile in annoying the stormtroopers just because she can.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Lampshaded when Sabine mocks the stormtroopers' poor aiming skills. Becomes Hilarious in Hindsight later in the season when it's revealed that she actually did once attend the Imperial Academy, yet is a sick shot.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: In case you were wondering why a relatively colorful, talkative Sabine doesn't immediately get caught.
- You Rebel Scum!: One stormtrooper says this to Sabine.