Dan The Van sends the Chuckle Brothers to blow up an old chimney.
This episode provides examples of:
- Answer Cut: When Paul goes to confront Dan, he asks this: "What would you say if I was to tell you that we weren't going to knock down that chimney?" Dan's response? Hanging them upside down in a prison cell, apparently naked.
- Chimney Entry: Barry ends up floating down the chimney with a parachute and Paul unknowingly blasts him out towards the sky with dynamite.
- Clothing Damage: No Slacking ends up victim of this throughout the episode
- Literal-Minded: Paul and Barry misunderstood No Slacking's order of setting the gelignite at the base of the chimney and they set actual jelly at the base where they accidentally blow up all over No Slacking.
- Oh, Crap!: When Paul learns from Barry that the "candle" is dynamite.
- Running Gag: How No Slacking ends up getting his clothes ruined or tattered due to the explosive antics, and has to go back home to change.
- Too Dumb to Live: Paul mistakes the crates of TNT and the Dynamite sticks for delicate items and candlesticks, respectively.
- Tranquil Fury: No Slacking undergoes this after being the Butt-Monkey in the explosive antics caused by Paul and Barry.