The Chuckle Brothers deliver a fireplace to Dan the Van's new flat.
This episode provides examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: Mr. Traphobic becomes this at the end of the episode when the brothers accidentally demolish his flat.
- Claustrophobia: This is why Mr. Traphobic never use the lifts.
- Key Under the Doormat: Parodied, the brothers are delivering and installing a heavy fireplace to Dan's flat. They look under the mat and can't find a key so they assume they got the apartment number wrong when they find a key under the other mat. It turns out Dan's instruction was to look under the "cat" as in a little porcelain cat so it turns out they've been renovating (or in this case, wrecking) the wrong flat.
- Oh, Crap!: Paul and Barry, when they realize that they entered the wrong flat.
- They Don't Make Them Like They Used To: This has become a Running Gag during much of the episode, Paul and Barry sometimes say this "They don't build them like they used to" whenever they accidentally cause damage to Mr. Traphobic's flat and when the flat falls apart.