Airdate: September 29, 1993
Hello Nice Warners: While hiding from Ralph, the Warners end up having to deal with Mr. Director.
La Behemoth: The Operatic saga of the Hip Hippos trying to carry on when their maid quits.
Little Old Slappy From Pasadena: Slappy goes out tooling in her car to the song "Little Old Lady From Pasadena".
Hello Nice Warners contains examples of:
- Audience? What Audience?:Mr. Director: You kids are going to be in my movie.
Warners: [To camera] Movie?
Mr. Director: Who are you talking to?
Wakko: The people watching us on TV.
Mr. Director: Peoples? What peoples? [sticks his face at the camera] Hello, nice peoples in the TV!
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Mr. Director is a parody of Jerry Lewis. The way he switches from a suave voice to a spastic, squeaky voice is a specific reference to Lewis' dual role as Buddy Love and Julius Kelp in The Nutty Professor (1963).
- This Is Going to Suck: When the Warners realize that they're stuck with Mr. Director. "Be afraid. Be very afraid."
La Behemoth contains examples of:
- Take This Job and Shove It: The short starts with the Hippos' maid quitting from being overworked.
- The Musical: The Hip Hippos sing in opera style about losing their maid.