- "Zelda Fails at Giving Tutorials". It lasts less than 10 seconds, but boy does it use that time well.
- For those who don't want to Google it, the video is the first half of Zelda's tutorial in one of the infamous The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games. But then midway through she suddenly stops, bulges in a VERY ugly looking way to a very disturbing moan, then explodes. Also note how the gem on her headband becomes an upside-down cross when her face morphs.
- On the bright side, Laretski's (very NSFW) Spiritual Successor serves as Nightmare Retardant.
- Then there's "Gwonam Gives Up", that may well be more lighthearted in tone, but its unnerving BGM as well as the apparently lobotomized Link has an overall Nothing Is Scarier feeling.
- In "Mario And Luigi Travel In Time" we have the image of Luigi's eye randomly falling out of its socket.
- "Arthur's Massive, Throbbing Hit" has been described as "the most disturbing Arthur poop ever made" by Walrusguy himself. It takes cues from Neon Genesis Evangelionnote . Do the math.
- "David Lynch presents Super Mario World". It's basically the football scene from the SMW cartoon, only with the audio provided by the author himself: he recorded the lines backwards, and then in turn played said recorded lines backwards. The effect is just as pleasant as you'd expect.
- "Gene Deitch's The Land Before Time" has a really weird and disturbing moment when one of the dinosaurs (which species seems to have been made up by Dingo Pictures) has his dialog replaced with a loud, metallic sound. Oh, and at the very end, one of the dinosaurs Makes the same sound as Zelda in the aforementioned "Zelda fails at giving tutorials".
- The end of "A Rabbit Puppet Traumatizes Some Schoolkids" has loud metal and disturbing shots of Doogan brushing his teeth, ending with the baby from Eraserhead.
- The sudden appearance of the baby from Eraserhead is not helped by the loud buzzing sound during the clip, cutting off the loud metal.
- Said loud metal is from the second opening of Death Note, which is not exactly the cheeriest series itself; the band behind said opening is described by Walrusguy as "probably the creepiest band ever".
- "Gordon Shumway Successfully Eats the Entire Catbus", a short poop on the ALF cartoon that starts out innocent until Alf gets mauled by a cat. It turns out to be just a nightmare, only for it to spiral into hell as Alf shows his viewers what it's like to be plunged to a world of darkness. At the end of the poop, Alf begs his viewers to kill him.
Nightmare Fuel / Walrusguy