Nightmare Fuel /
- Imagine being Riley, walking to Angela's room, opening the door, and seeing her hanging corpse.
- Made even worse since she had spent basically all of Act 2 trying to befriend her.
- Imagine being Angela's mom seeing that. Seeing the girl that she had neglected and barely cared for dead before her very eyes.
- After Riley rewinds to Act 1 from Act 5, she becomes so tired that she collapses and damn near dies on the ground.
- The image of the bomb's explosion consuming the hallways in a fiery blaze is unsettling.
- Doesn't help much that it takes place in the first 30 seconds of the series!