- The Planet Eater, especially the suggestions that someone else created it.
- The And I Must Scream fate of the neural templates.
- The fact that even the Fedork's engineers wouldn't rate the shuttles as space-worthy.
- The serial killer who used a duplicator so he could abuse and murder the same woman over and over again.
- The fact that a government would intentionally bankrupt its own people like this one did. Intentional or not, this is precisely what is happening to every country that has fiat currency. Which, today, is all of them. Except maybe the islanders with the giant stone coins. That fiat currency that lost 95% of its face value in less than 100 years is based on the American dollar. IRL, Fiat currencies have a lifespan measured in months.
- The fact that now there is an Imperium of Man Expy invading their galaxy. And every WH40K fan knows that no matter how much they like it, it is a horrible place to be.
Nightmare Fuel / Quentyn Quinn, Space Ranger