Craxy in the hall! Hello, we are Craxy!
Craxy (formerly known as "WishGirls") is a Girl Group consisting of five members - Woo-Ah, KaRin, Hyejin, Swan and ChaeY that was formed by SA Itainment. The group was originally supposed to have two other members (Hanna & Yujin), but both left the group before their official debut. Each girl released a solo song before the full group debuted with Aria in March of 2020.
- Woo-Ah: Leader, main rapper, vocalist
- KaRin: Main dancer, rapper, vocalist
- Hyejin: Lead rapper, lead dancer, vocalist, visual
- Swan: Main vocalist
- ChaeY: Lead vocalist, lead dancer, maknae
- My Universe - 2020
- Wish For You - 2018note
- Yours Is Mine - 2019note
- WishXMas - 2019note
- My Universe- 2020note
- Aria - 2020note
Individual Pre-Debut Singles
Tropes that apply to Craxy:
- All There in the Manual: The music video for "Aria" draws on Korean history and culture, with each girl representing a different part, while the backup dancers wear outfits inspired by hanboks and masks inspired by Hahoetal masks. "Aria" is also short for "Arirang", a Korean folk song that is often considered to be the anthem of Korea. The "Arirang" song usually features a refrain similar to "Arirang, arirang, arariyo", which can be heard in the chorus for "Aria" ("Ariari Ariri").
- Swan - Candlelight vigils, best seen when she is surrounded by candles.
- KaRin - Admiral Yi Sun-shin, she is seated in the middle of a battlefield, wears a military-inspired outfit and shoots an arrow at the end of her final solo shot.
- Hyejin - Ryu Gwansun. Her scenes have her behind bars, as Gwansun was a Korean activist who was imprisoned for her role in the March 1st Movement.
- ChaeY - Heaven Lake. She dances in water and is dressed like a queen or goddess (the lake is seen as the spiritual home of the Korean people).
- Woo-Ah - Empress Myeongseong. All her solo scenes have her dancing in front of a Korean palace while women bow to her.
- The Baby of the Bunch: ChaeY, the other members are at least three years older than her.
- Bare Your Midriff: Hyejin, Woo-Ah and KaRin in "Aria".
- Bifauxnen: Both Hyejin and KaRin qualify to different extents.
- Color Motif: For now it seems to be pink for ChaeY, red for Woo-Ah and black for KaRin, with the other two members not having a "set" colour.
- Dancing Is Serious Business: The final dance break in "Aria" takes place in front of the backdrop of a solar eclipse.
- Darker and Edgier: Quite a few of the girls became this as the group transformed from WishGirls to Craxy. KaRin went from having long blonde hair in her pre-debut single to having dyed black hair with silver ends and a silver undercut for their debut.
- Hyejin started out with long brown hair that was cut to a shoulder-length bob and dyed a much ashier shade, while Swan had long red hair that was dyed dark brown, cut into an asymmetrical bob and given red streaks.
- Even the Girls Want Her: The girls have a lot of female fans.
- Fish out of Water: ChaeY, who dropped out of school to focus on being a trainee and talks about feeling out of place compared to the others.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Woo-Ah wears both a leather jacket and leather pants in "Aria".
- Team Dad: Woo-Ah.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Almost every single member in their debut single: Swan has blue highlights, KaRin has the bottom half of her hair dyed silver as well as a silver undercut, Swan has large streaks of red, and ChaeY has bright pink hair.