A link somewhere on the Internet sent you to this page.
It may refer to one of the following:
- All Deaths Final: Killed Off for Real applies to everyone no matter how fantastical the setting.
- Deader Than Dead: Someone has made damn sure this character cannot be revived.
- Final Death Mode: A game mode with no continues and where death results in a permanent Game Over, where Permadeath is for when it's not toggleable.
- Killed Off for Real: When death is final in settings where it often isn't.
- Out of Continues: When you can revive only X times, the X+1'th time is fatal.
- Permadeath: If you die in the gameplay, you die in the story.
- Plotline Death: The story demands that this game character dies.
Please change any link so that it points to the correct page, or cut it as appropriate.