A bust chart is a picture where characters in a work are lined up by breast size. A typical bust chart only includes the female characters of a work, lined up in profile by breast size, often times displaying their measurements as well.
Bust charts are usually made to serve as a reference to help artists keep the proportions of a work's female characters consistent. However, since they can be very fanservicey they're also used as Bonus Material for fans.
Important note: Most bust charts would violate our No Lewdness, No Prudishness policy. Please only image link bust charts where the characters are fully clothed.
Examples (by original media):
- One of the promotional pieces for Mai-HiME is a official bust chart featured in Megami magazine #55 of the student characters in swimsuit line in profile by breasts and with their specific breast sizes below them.
- A bust chart by the series creator is one the artworks in a Black Lagoon artbook, The Book of Venom. It features all of the female characters in lingerie lined up from the smallest chest to the biggest and it also displays their cup sizes. Ironically for all of the attractive women and Fanservice in series the bustiest characters are easily the least attractive, Flora, the overweight mistress of the Yellow Flag's upstairs brothel and the elderly nun Sister Yolanda, whose cup size is omega.
- There's an official illustration of the Infinite Stratos features the main character's love interests in swimsuits at the beach standing side by side in order of their breast size.
- Volume 3 of Maken-ki! contains four bust charts. One for small, average, big, and huge breasted characters. All the characters are in their underwear are lined in profile by their breast sizes and their three sizes are in display.
- One of the official artworks of The Testament of Sister New Devil is of the girls of the main character's harem in swimsuits (with one just topless) standing in order of their breast size, with their cup sizes and measurements right above them.
- Witchblade had a small chart◊ in Megami magazine that featured four of the reoccurring females for the first third of the series. Strangely despite all jokes the main character gets about her large breasts she's actually out-sized by a more serious character.
- In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift a bust chart appears in Makoto's section of "Help Me! Professor Kokonoe!" with a few of the female characters line up by the breast sizes. Unsurprisingly Noel is the last person and isn't happy about it.
- An official art book for Street Fighter X Tekken feature illustrations of the series from various artists. One of which is of Poison, Asuka, Chun-Li, and Xiaoyu (who does her best to measure up to the other three)◊ standing side-by-side positioned by their breast sizes.
- Daishi Odashima, lead designer for SoulCalibur V, over Twitter released a bust chart for Soulcalibur IV. All the female characters are lined in profile by their breasts and displaying their bust sizes. It was updated to unclude the SoulCalibur V female characters and included in the New Legends of Project Soul art and databook.
- The official bust chart for Las Lindas features just about every female character in the series including ones from bonus comics (which is a lot) lined up by their breast sizes.
- One of the donation wallpapers for Spinnerette is a bust chart◊ with all the superpowered female characters in their usually attire lined up in order of breast size.
- The creator of TwoKinds made one for his female characters featuring them nude and lined up by breast size. In the interest of fairness he made a similar one for his male characters, though some of the characters for the female one showed up there as well.
- The menu screen for Miss Dynamite XXII has a bust chart with its characters in their underwear lined up in profile by bust size and their cup sizes above them.