The story follows Lilly as she learns of Rea’s crush towards her, throwing the both of them down a path that tests both her friendship with Rea and her own personal feelings. Rea’s confession triggers a strange chain of events, starting with Lilly obtaining the ability to mind read, and it quickly begins to escalate from there. And to boot, they are not the only ones who happen to be invested in the development of their relationship.
Yuri is the driving genre on the plot and the motivations of the main characters. Over the course of the story, many elements of other genres begin to come into play, creating a unique set of events among other yuri stories. From super powers, science-fantasy, mystery, and others, the typical school romance this is not.
The story launched in August 2014, and is currently ongoing with sporadic updates, with usually at least one update every month. Arcs are referred to as ‘Volumes,’ with every volume featuring ten to twelve chapters.
These days, can be found here.
This story contains examples of:
- Big Damn Heroes: Ayase saving Lilly from Nao.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: One of Lilly’s most notable features, and one she isn’t terribly fond of.
- Cute Little Fangs: Rea is known to have some sharp canines, accentuating her genki-ness.
- Deadpan Snarker: Lilly is this to both Rea, and especially Ayase, but she mostly tries to keep it to herself.
- Energy Weapon: Ayase first uses these against her fight against the Yurei.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Frequently expressed by Lilly. From both the crazy events happening around her to her own confusion towards Rea.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Ayase claims that telling Rea of everything shouldn’t be a big deal. Her sister argues the opposite, that informing her would spell disaster.
- Occult Detective: The Society of Occult Literature offers this as a service to the school. However, no one acted upon it until Lilly and Rea joined the club.
- Mind Reading: Lilly becomes one soon after Rea confesses to her. Needless to say, she isn’t too fond of this development.