The One With some cringe-worthy attempts at humour.
An infamous 90's joke book featuring Sonic the Hedgehog.
This work provides examples of:
- Adaptational Villainy: Knuckles appears to be working for Robotnik full-time here.
- Hurricane of Puns:
- Eggman/Robotnik has a bunch of egg puns.
- Tails' jokes are mostly replacing words with "Fly" or "Flew" if they sound similar enough.
- In Name Only: The only connection to Sonic the Hedgehog is that various Sonic characters tell the jokes. Some of them. Very few of them would make sense only if the specific character told them.
- "Knock Knock" Joke: One section consists of four knock-knock jokes, mostly between Badniks.
- Out-of-Character Moment: One joke depicts Sonic swimming even though one of his most iconic traits is the fact he can't swim.