- The friendship between Ash, Sammy and Celebi.
- Just when it looks like Celebi is about to die, suddenly dozens of Celebi (possibly even the same one but from different points in time) appear. And use their powers to revive their compatriot.
- The ending is the best part. When Ash is still feeling low the Prof. tells him not to worry and does a Name Drop. Sure even then the kids don't put the pieces together, still, it was rather sweet moment.Prof. Oak: I wouldn't worry Ash.Ash: Oh?Prof. Oak: True friendships can withstand the test of time. And I have a feeling that this one will. I'm sure you and Sammy will be friends forever.Ash: (smiles) Thanks Professor, I think so too.
Brock: (blissful as he's running to catch the boat) Professor Oak's amazing! He knows everything!
- The 4Kids people may think it's the audience that's dumb but in this case, Ash and the gang are clueless.
- The part near the end of the film where the Marauder's Pokemon are free and now have a shot at recovery.
Heartwarming / Pokémon 4Ever