- Start here and go to the end of the chapter.
- Let's not forget this!
- Even a small hint of emotional honesty for Largo is definitely this.
- Or you can say that most of Chapter 8 qualifies for this trope.
- The Erika/Largo sequence in Chapter 7. Especially this and this.
- Combining d'awww with the chance of some actual hard answers about Miho? Great success!
- Recently Yuki and Miho have been regular CMoH factories.
- But first, this.
- Junko's father is a useless, Miho-obsessed alcoholic. This makes it extra special that when Ed is advancing on Miho with a shotgun, his first thought is to keep his daughter safe.
- This is quite heartwarming too. Especially when you consider that it's Largo telling Piro to stop being an idiot.
- Stealing a kiss
- Yutaka didn't hang up. Yuki is a potentially catastrophic-grade magical girl. Her father works in cataclysm management. He understands that boyfriends with a sense of self-preservation would be dangerous. Or possibly just a Papa Wolf.
- And then, finally, Yuki realizes he loves her.
- The kitsune's daughter calls out for the "Ninja-who's-in-love-with-my-mom!" for help. He responds immediately.
Heartwarming / MegaTokyo