Moments pages are Spoilers Off. You Have Been Warned.
Lufia and the Fortress of Doom
- The ending. After what appears to be a Bittersweet Ending, the hero finds Lufia again and decides to be with her, even if she doesn't remember him. Plus they don't have to worry about her reviving the Sinistrals, because Erim isn't a part of her anymore. The ending of The Legend Returns repeats this with Wain and Seena.
- Throughout the game, the Hero never turns his back on Lufia, even after he learns she's the Sinistral of Death and after she takes the Dual Blade to Daos.
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
- When Guy's girlfriend, Jessy, first meets Maxim and Tia, she can clearly see that Guy wants to join them on their adventure, even if it means leaving her behind. She promises to wait for him - and they don't even need to speak for Guy to assure her that he'll be back:
Jessy: Oh, I'll miss you for sure. But you have to do what you have to do. You see... [thought bubble] When it's all over, you'll come back to me, right?
Guy: [thought bubble] You know I will.
- Despite the Bittersweet Ending after Maxim and Selan's Heroic Sacrifice, their souls travel together across the world to check in one last time on all of their friends, Tia in particular, who, after never having been able to cry, finally finds herself letting down her guard to feel the emotion of sadness and unknowingly weep over the death of her companions, allowing her to properly mourn Maxim and Selan, due to them both being nearby, kicking off the games stunningly beautiful ending theme "To The Future..." and then finally the two look one last time on their baby boy Jeros, who is able to feel their presences when his nanny cannot, before ascending to Heaven.
Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
- The New Game+ ending averts The Hero Dies, meaning that after all this time, we can finally have Maxim and Selan live the rest of their lives. Three words just hammer this moment in: "Jeros, we're home."
- Due to the technology advancements, the game never calls Artea "Arty". So he's referred to as that all the time. But in the area where you meet him, Milka gets kidnapped and there's just something kind of cute about the fact that his close friend called him "Arty" instead of his full name when he was needed to save her from a monster.
- Tia returns to meet Maxim and Selan after their wedding, and even manages to find herself a new boyfriend. It's Dekar, the greatest boyfriend in the world!