- Kacey coming back to help out Gravity 5 in "How To Rock Braces and Glasses."
- Kacey and Stevie's fist bump in that scene, to signify their new status as friends.
- Stevie giving up her chance of winning the bet to stick up for Kacey in "How To Rock a Messy Bet."
- Kacey dropping out of the election for class president to support Kevin in "How To Rock an Election."
- The end of "How To Rock a Secret Agent", where Kacey rattles off Stevie's favorite color, middle name, and birthday, all things that Stevie had previously called her out for not knowing.
- Moments where Grace thanks or compliments Gravity Five. She really can be a nice person when Molly isn't telling her what to do.
- The end of "How To Rock a Lunch Table": Kacey, after spending the whole episode obsessing over sitting at the Perf table, decides (with a little help from Zander) that her current table can be just as awesome as long as her friends are there.
- Stevie encouraging Kacey during her part time job at Danny Mangos.
- Kacey helping Stevie get her job back.
- Kacey introducing the members of Gravity 5 by name on stage and saying they're a team she's proud to be part of.
- Anything between Nelson and Grace.
Grace: You know Nelson, if you had asked me to go to the dance, I would have said yes.Nelson: You would? Will you go to the dance with me?Grace: We're already at the dance.Nelson: Will you stay at the dance with me?Grace: Okay.
- The ending of "How to Rock a Singing Telegram"
- Molly, of all people, gets one in "How To Rock a Uniform":Molly: If Kacey and I can find common ground, anyone can.
- The ending of "How To Rock Camping" was really sweet. After successfully saving Zander from the poisonous berries he ate, the group sits by a campfire and sings "Only You Can Be You" together. For one night, it's like the social barriers that typically divide them have disappeared.
- Gravity 5 still letting Grace perform with them after Kacey comes back in "How to Rock Cee Lo"
- Kacey and Molly finally coming to a truce (and extending it to the others), especially since that turns out to be the series finale.
Heartwarming / How To Rock