- Eddie's usually the group's Chew Toy, but occasionally, when he needs it, they'll do him a good turn, and it's always sweet.
- They saved him from a bent copper who tried blackmailing him in Series 2.
- In Series 4, they conned a property developer and wine snob out of £600,000 just to make Eddie's Dad's nursing home better.
- At the beginning of Series 5 they buy back the bar for him with all of their money (at the time).
- Series 7 opens with them planning an already complicated con by tricking three marks with the same plan at once; using the Spanish Prisoner scam on the modelling agency who just cheated Eddie's niece out of almost a thousand pounds and her dream of being a model, they not only trick the mark out of £100 000, but proceed to win a contract for Eddie's niece with a rival agency to the one owned by their mark.
- He finally got some some thoroughly deserved reward for being the groups Chew Toy when he finds happiness with one of the group's fellow grifters, Carol in Series 8.
- In Series 4, Ash tracks down Albert's wartime love for him because, as Ash freely admits, he loves Albert and he's a big softie.
- In "Conning The Artists" a ten-year-old girl and her brother who always wanted to be a samurai cheats the gang out of their take from the old "illegal currency exchange" scam. And in the end it turns out she did it to get them out from under the thumb of the gang's original mark, their landlord.
Heartwarming / Hustle