- I went to get glasses a few years ago and I got to choose what style I wore. Given all the styles of glasses to choose from, why would someone as concerned with her appearance as Kacey pick a pair that made her look so horrible?
- Possibly because her prescription wouldn't fit anything but those frames, and also because it's a sight gag.
- Your prescription doesn't matter; you can choose any style of glasses. I've been wearing glasses for 6 years.
- Maybe at the time, those were the only pair available that could fit her face.
- Shes found a more fashionable pair of glasses in the second episode and they pop up in a couple times on the show. She just likely wears contacts most of the time.
- For a show dedicated to how it is wrong to judge by appearances, why is the only character who is genuinely unnattractive (that fat ginger kid) demonized so much?
- So what is the reason behind Molly's malicious behavior? Nowadays, she's just being a bitch for no reason. Grace even ditched her one time!
- How did she get contacts so fast? I dunno if it's the same in America, but you generally aren't allowed wear full-time contacts til your eyes have fully developed (generally 18 years of age).
- There's no minimum age for wearing contacts in America. Typically though, the average starting age is 14.
- Kacey is likely either 14 or 15 and she lives in America so her being able to wear contacts most of the time likely wouldnt be an issue. Her wearing glasses in a few episodes show that she is able to use contacts most of the time once in a while her eyes need a break from them.
Headscratchers / How To Rock