- One of his few in-career moments came when he and Gangrel were ordered by The Undertaker to beat and 'crucify' Christian for his failure. They looked at each other for a moment then went after the much bigger and much more experienced Acolytes (Farooq & Bradshaw) in an effort to save him."The Brood's loyalty to The Undertaker and The Ministry of Darkness was shattered by the Brood's bond to each other."
- What else other than his Retirement Speech.
- On 04/15/11 the next night, he relinquished the World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown, he came down to the ring to embrace his best friend and kayfabe brother Christian when Christian became the new co-#1 contender to face Alberto Del Rio for the now-vacant title.
- After the WWE SmackDown! tapings, Edge & Christian bust out one last five second pose for the benefit of those with flash photography... And then the entire SmackDown roster came out to the top of the stage & gave him a standing ovation.
- Not to mention, during the 'SmackDown' speech, him thanking his mother, who raised him on her own. The crowd broke out into a chant of "THANK YOU MOM".
- Before heading out to the ring that night, he shook a couple of hands (Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero respectively), then we see Kane. The two stare at each other, and shake hands.
- September 17th, 2011 - The first WWE show taped in Toronto since Edge retired, and they decide to make it "Edge Appreciation Night".
- And it continued for 40 minutes after SmackDown finished taping, with the footage being included on the Blu-Ray edition of You Think You Know Me: The Story of Edge.
- You can watch all 40 minutes of it here. It's worth the watch.
- From his induction to the WWE Hall of Fame - "And I'd like to thank the best tag team partner I've ever had. And it's not Christian; it's my mom."
- When he mentions how proud he can tell his mom was by her smile at the induction ceremony, saying it wasn't that big since he was able to buy her a home.
- Also, seeing a short clip of Edge running around in the lobby like it was a ring. It looked like he was still that little kid who wanted to be in the WWE for a living.
- Doubly so, as Christian's induction speech (At least, the one wasn't cut down for TV) mentioned that the two of them used to cut class & head to that hallway and pretend they were pro-wrestlers.
- Taking a moment to thank the Foo Fighters, both collectively & individually, for allowing the WWE to use "Walk" for Edge's induction video package, noting that they don't let just anyone use their music.
- Edge bringing back the signature pose he did with Christian for the audience cameras way back in 2000. Even better is the flash on the cell phones while they're doing it.
- This moment with Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, when Edge came to SmackDown's 900th episode.
- His appearance at Summerslam 2019, interrupting and spearing Elias. Considering he had been told 8 years earlier that he could never get physically involved in wrestling again, being able to hit one last Spear, in his hometown of Toronto, was a huge heartwarming moment.
- His in-ring return at the 2020 Royal Rumble. All 40,000+ fans in attendance absolutely lost their minds when his intro played. It was easily the loudest pop of the night, showcasing how beloved he is. And on Edge's end, you can see that the moment got to him when he's making his way to the ring. He was overcome with emotion.
- Nothing more encapsulates this very moment than the few seconds where he posed for his signature Pyro entrance: the last two lines from the chorus of Alter Bridge's "Metalingus" plays in the background, signifying what he definitely wanted after being medically cleared to perform once more as a wrestler."Another chance to chase the dream..."
"Another chance to feel... the chance to feel alive!"
- Nothing more encapsulates this very moment than the few seconds where he posed for his signature Pyro entrance: the last two lines from the chorus of Alter Bridge's "Metalingus" plays in the background, signifying what he definitely wanted after being medically cleared to perform once more as a wrestler.
Heartwarming / Edge