- Everyone knows that "All GOOD pirates listen to their moms!"
- When Sheeta's crying after the broken robot dies, all of Dola's sons are worried about her.Charles: If I did something wrong, I'd really like to apologize for it, Sheeta.
- The active robot in Laputa is a gardener, guardian of the wildlife, and armed with weapons of mass destruction. Awww, in't he sweet?
- He gives the children flowers!
- Pretty much any scene between Pazu and Sheeta gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
- The look on Dola's face, when it's revealed (to her and her boys) that Pazu and Sheeta survived, turning from shock to unrestrained joy.
- And The Glomp from Sheeta towards Dola right after.
Heartwarming / Castle in the Sky