- Michael being more than willing to sell his own soul to save Claire's life. That's true dedication to that relationship.
- One of the biggest Heartwarming Moments has to be Michael proposing to Claire after a catastrophic attack from Alastor.
- Tash and Adrian getting together - hell, Tash's initial confession.
- Ben calming down and reassuring Lily.
- Adrian and Aster exchanging final goodbyes.
- Cristoph and Rhia's love for each other after Adrian's death.
- Ossa and Aimee's acknowledging of each other.
- Chrys greeting Aster from her coma.
- Pretty much anything postmortem Adrian did for Tash.
- Anything that vindicates Willowe, especially the hairpin problem with Emily/Palm Tree.
- Parts of the narrative during Adrian's resurrection spring to mind. Particularly:
Heartwarming / Anti-Cliché and Mary-Sue Elimination Society