- Aborted Arc: Aster was originally hinted, sometime after retrieving her soul, to start to be thrown into a romance with Aramayis, but then Creator Breakdown ensued, plotlines got restructured, and this never happened and likely never will at this rate. (Aster takes great pleasure in lampshading this on the Character Blog.)
- Arc Fatigue: Season 2 suffered greatly from this.
- Archive Binge: Good luck reading every single story (and thus, being able to follow the plot) in one day! Or even a week!
- Badass Decay: In its first appearance, Ben's nuking attack took out half a city. These days, you'll be lucky to see it take out even a single Sue.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between Cristoph and Ben.
- Ending Fatigue: Both the Season 1 finale and the Rescue Aster arc suffered insanely heavily from this. Particularly the latter, which took almost a year and a half to complete, and also contributed the most to Season 2's overall Arc Fatigue. The Star Wars multichapter looks set to continue this trend.
- Les Yay: Beth implies at one point she may want to go to bed with Phoenixia.
- Magnificent Bitch: Runoa. She's planned everything in a whole Gambit Pileup.
- The Woobie: You know you want to hug Chrys. You know it.
YMMV / Anti-Cliché and Mary-Sue Elimination Society