- Near the beginning of the movie, the look on Hector's face when he realizes just where Paris is...
- As the Greek ships are landing on the beaches of Troy, Achilles spots a familiar face who's just arrived...Achilles: If you sailed any slower, this war would be over!Odysseus: I don't mind missing the start, just so long as I'm here at the end!
- Ajax being so eager to join in with Achilles and the Myrmidons in their assault on the beach, and him being so pissed off that his vessel isn't going any faster, that he pulls off one of the rowers and starts rowing himself.
- This exchange outside the newly sacked temple of Apollo:Hector: You speak of war as if it's a game. But how many wives wait at the gates of Troy for husbands they will never see again?Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.
- The pointing and laughing that Agamemnon does during Menelaus and Paris's fight. It's so hammy and contrary to the seriousness of the scene that it Crosses the Line Twice to become downright hilarious.
- Hectoooooooorrrrr! HECTOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!
- Gut-wrenchingly funny in the Russian dub. Why? Achilles is standing in an open field, yelling 'HECTAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!! HECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!'
Funny / Troy