- Near the beginning of the movie, the look on Hector's face when he realizes just where Paris is...
- This exchange outside the newly sacked temple of Apollo:Hector: You speak of war as if it's a game. But how many wives wait at the gates of Troy for husbands they will never see again?Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.
- The laugh Agamemnon lets out during Menelaus and Paris's fight. It's so hammy and contrary to the seriousness of the scene that it Crosses the Line Twice to become downright hilarious.
- Hectoooooooorrrrr! HECTOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!
- Gut-wrenchingly funny in the Russian dub. Why? Achilles is standing in an open field, yelling 'HECTAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!! HECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!'
Funny / Troy