- Isaac bumbling around in the astronaut outfit from 1.02 and Freddie's hilariously unsympathetic response.Isaac: Um, Mr. Lyon? I can't breathe.Freddie: Take it up with NASA.
- Hector Madden: Fashion Police.
- To Freddie from 1.03, when he's wearing his usual shabby-reporter chic to dinner at the Maddens' country house.Hector: Freddie, you can't possibly wear that jacket! (double take) And those shoes!
- To Freddie again, in 1.05. It's not just that Freddie's dressed as a woman, with a scarf knotted around his head, it's that Hector stops him from taking it off by saying "a lady never removes her hat in a gentleman's car".
- To Freddie from 1.03, when he's wearing his usual shabby-reporter chic to dinner at the Maddens' country house.
- Bel and Freddie's blase recounting in 2.02 of what they've been up to.Freddie: Where have you been?Bel: Buying pornography. You?Freddie: Picking up fascists.
- Virtually all of Lix's Deadpan Snarkery and patronizing of the younger journalists.
- "Children, there will be tears."
- "Remarkable, Mr. Wengrow, looks just like you or I."
- The capper has to be her comment to Hector in 1.05:Oh, beautiful tie, Hector! It goes SO nicely with your eyes. Weren't you wearing it yesterday?
- Randall's deadpan response to Bel and Freddie pitching an interview with a fascist on the same day the BBC brass are going to be observing the show:Randall: There might be better days to test-run this as an idea. Sundays are good.Freddie: We don't work Sundays.Randall: You get my drift.
- Crossed with a Heartwarming Moment: Hector cracking up in 2.05 when he realizes Bel is going off the handle about Freddie because of how she really feels about him (and that Bel Has a Type):Hector: For someone so brutally honest with everyone else, you display such blatant deceit when it comes to yourself.Bel: Freddie's-
Hector: -Back, and I hear his wife is still away. Well, you always did have a penchant for the married man.
Funny / The Hour