- Ambrose and his crew catch up to Ethan trying to get Chimera out of the building it's housed in, causing a huge firefight; Luther is unable to warn Ethan beforehand because he was tied up getting out of the van as a henchman had put a bomb on it. As Luther finally escapes the rubble, Ethan has already been pinned behind cover from being outnumbered. Ethan then gets a warning from Luther that Ambrose was on his way up.
- Ambrose's remark that the hardest part about impersonating Ethan was "Grinning like an idiot every fifteen minutes". The sheer venom in Dougray Scott's voice is what sells it.
- Pretty much all of Anthony Hopkins' limited screentime but special mention goes to, "To go to bed with a man and lie to him? She's a woman. She has all the training she needs." He gets the film's best line with "This isn't Mission: Difficult. It's Mission: Impossible. Difficult should be a walk in the park for you."
- The misogynistic ranting of Ambrose (if you're not taking it all as Serious Business) might also be funny to listen to.
- After he and Billy Beard step off the helecopter, Luther steps in some sheep shit and reacts accordingly.Ethan: "Yes it is."
- Luther's snarking to being shot at while providing cover for Ethan. The first time...Luther: Oh I'm mad now!
Billy Baird: You alright, mate?Luther: [fuming] That punk put a hole in my Versace!
- And then the second when he gets hit...
Funny / Mission: Impossible II