- Black Adam, when Sand tells the JSA to "scatter".Black Adam: Black Adam does not "scatter"!*Cue him being literally stomped on.*
- When Kendra travels to Ancient Egypt, she meets Chay-Ara, her ancestor and kind of herself.Chay-Ara: You look familiar. Have we met before?Kendra: Sort of. Damn this is creepy.
- Lightning taking her frustration about her Power Incontinence out on Gog while shouting "I want to drive a car". Ted Grant even comments on her weird Battlecry.
- In a fairly early issue, Black Adam and Atom Smasher have an arm-wrestling match. The table they have it on loses.
- After Obsidian is brought back to life by a time-travelling Mister Terrific, the first thing he does is troll Alan Scott:Obsidian: No side-effects if my disability, except that I'm no longer gay, of course. That's right dad! I'm cured! Isn't that great?*Awkward looks from the assembled JSA members*Obsidian: Relax folks, only kidding. Still gay.
- In JSA #54, the team is sitting down to a Thanksgiving dinner with the Justice League of America, only for the dinner to get destroyed by a pair of villains;Kulak: At last! I will have my revenge on the Justice Society! You thought Kulak the Sorcerer forever imprisoned! But with the help of the Warlock of Ys, I have escaped, and the world will be ours!
Warlock: Together we will crush the Justice League, my sworn enemies! The Earth will tremble before us and you will—[facing two teams of supremely cheesed-off superheroes] One...two...three...four...there's quite a few more here than we thought aren't there?
Kulak: Maybe we should excuse ourselves. They were sitting down to eat...
Alan Scott: Superman?
Superman[cracking his knuckles]: After you.
- The teams end up ordering pizzas.
Funny / Justice Society of America