- There's one sequence in the TV spots, one that wasn't placed in the filmRoderick: "There will be no more eating of mankind."Giants: *groans and complaints*Roderick: "It's disgusting."
- Wicke asks Roderick, after just pushing a soldier to his death, "Why do people always bother screaming before they die?" Seconds later, a giant reaches down, and snatches Wicke up, who screams until he's silenced by the giant's teeth.
- This exchange:Elmont: "Fear of heights?"Jack: "Fear of falling."Elmont: "Well then, don't fall."
Jack: "Am I dead?"Elmont: "Not just yet."
- Which is followed by this:
- Elmont has many gems throughout the movie, but his best is his actor's near infamous line, "I have a bad feeling about this."
- As fierce and intimidating as Fallon the giant general may be, it's rather difficult to take him seriously as he has a smaller, second head sprouting from his left shoulder that is unable to speak intellegibly, and mostly just screams and babbles like a retarded toddler.
- Roderick's rather cheeky-sounding response to Elmont's request to order the giants to free him and Isabelle (which was put after a different line spoken some time later in the trailer):UH-UH-UH. I'm talking to giants at the moment.
- The giants literally eat pigs in blankets.
- "There's someone behind me, isn't there?"
- When Isabelle shows up at Jack's house, he recognizes her but doesn't identify her immediately. Instead, as they talk, he becomes very nervous and awkward. This leads to a moment where he accidentally sticks his finger in a candle and pauses in talking about his love of adventures to blow on them to help the pain.
- Elmont and Jack are arguing about a plan (while carrying it out) leading to this exhange:"Have you ever killed a giant before?""And you've killed, what, one? And that makes you an expert now?"Weren't you in an oven an hour ago?"
- Elmont furiously calls Roderick a traitor and he off-handedly answers "yeah" before continuing his orders to the giants
- When the beanstalk first appears, we get a small Mood Whiplash with Jack's uncle's cat who's outside the house. While Jack and Isabelle are screaming about as the stalk is growing, the cat is merely looking on with an expression that just screams "Boy, fix this." in the fashion that cats are accustomed to.
Funny / Jack the Giant Slayer