- Watching Karate Kid and Dawnstar, taking a taxi.Cab Driver: You need some place to go, I help you. The Hall of Justice maybe?Karate Kid: How do you know where we're headed?Dawnstar: Yes how?Cab Driver: (looks to Dawnstar incredulously) Um, I think the wings you have on your back kind of gave it away.
Dawnstar: Bless and protect this man in his many travels. And give him total consciousness upon his demise.Cab Driver: (the cab starts to glow as it floats away) Ah! AHH! Put me down you crazy looking freaky people!
- When they finally get to the hall and the cab driver tries to explain they have to pay for the ride. Dawnstar offers a blessing of good fortune for the cabby and his vehicle.
- Robin getting bored while on monitor duty and playing an online dungeon crawler game to pass the time.
Robin: (grumbles under his breath) I'm gonna touch whatever I want. (starts pressing buttons at random) Touch this button and this button and this button.Batman: I heard that.
- Robin is not happy when Batman tells him to stay in the batwing. Boy Wonder snarks every minute of it just about how much he hates it. It's great.
- Cheetah and Grundy's attempt to trick Ma and Pa Kent into handing over baby Superman.
- And the fight over Superbaby manages to both be dramatic and funny...then suddenly terrifying.
- Superbaby sending Bizarro flying with one punch.
Funny / JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time