- Since there is no indication in the movie itself, it is accepted the Flash is Wally West instead of Barry Allen due to his voice actor (Jason Spisak) having previously voiced Wally (as Kid Flash) in Young Justice. Also, this Flash is a Big Eater just like Wally on that show and the DCAU Justice League, although he does have blue eyes like Barry. Word of God is fans are free to decide which Flash it is.
- Robin is also accepted as Jason Todd on Tumblr, likely due to his extreme sarcasm and brutal fighting style. Granted, most Robins have a sarcastic streak in them, though none quite as much as Jason. He does use a staff which is Tim Drake's trademark, though that has sometimes carried over to other Robins like Dick Grayson in Teen Titans.
- Due to Batman sharing the same voice actor as the one from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, it's again accepted that this is the same Batman (Bruce Wayne instead of, say, adult Dick), but that's expected.
- Heartwarming Moments: Superman finds Lex wandering through the Arctic freezing his ass off, so he gives him his cape to keep warm as they fly back to civilisation. It really sells how Supes is a compassionate hero who shows plenty of concern for the lives of his foes.
- Shipping Goggles: With some very obvious New 52 influences, namely the costume, Superman flies up after Wonder Woman when the Time Trapper sends her towards the vortex - a possible shout out to their romance in the New 52.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Be honest, you'd totally watch this if they expanded it into a show, wouldn't you?
- What an Idiot!: The Flash - for not stopping to actually check to see if he really did have the infant Superman before catching up with the Kents - who were frightened out of their minds to have a Toyman baby instead.
YMMV / JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time