- Ed riding one of Rolf's escaped pigs in "Cool Yer Ed".
- In "Pin the Tail on the Ed", Ed suggests that he lower the sewer's water level by using a straw to drink it all.
- Also, Double D nervously telling Ed to let him handle it.
- "Stupid Kankers, I'm way too smart for them"
- The Non-Standard Game Over for "Must Be Something I Ed." If the kids see Eddy's face, they'll laugh at him as the word "Dorks!" falls on-screen.
- In the above mission, Ed has four of them:
- 1: Bragging to Kevin that he stuck his tongue in a bathtub drain once.
- 2: Trying to pull Plank out of a jar of honey with his teeth.
- 3: Gleefully saying that his foot powder-flavored jawbreaker tastes like jock-itch.
- 4: Saying that his father has a shovel while Double D and Eddy try to find a way to hide Eddy from the kids.
- Being able to vandalize Jimmy's paintings of Sarah, each of which greatly resemble a famous real-life painting.
- Eddy often says this when you're chasing a chicken.
Funny / Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures