A flight, which is carrying a group dedicated to people who have a fear of flying, is hijacked by criminals who seek to profit from a chemical weapon onboard it.
This film has examples of:
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Before revealing himself, the main plane hijacker uses a retractable wrist-spike to kill several Eastern European criminals and a policeman to steal the trigger to the chemical weapon.
- Cigarette of Anxiety: After the plane is hijacked, one of the passengers lits a cigarette. A stewardess seemingly comes to reprimand him... only to instead demand one for herself.
- Destination Defenestration: One passenger is thrown from the plane, and he crashes through a roof window of an air control below.
- The Mole: The passengers formulate a plan to stop the hijacker and would have succeeded, if it weren't for one of the main conspirators being actually his partner, who immediately hands his gun back to him.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: The plane hijackers use drugged ice cubes to take several passengers out of commission in order to steal a chemical warfare weapon onboard from Eastern European criminals.