Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows is a 2016 film taking place between the second and third seasons of the Australian series Nowhere Boys.
A year after the second season ended, the boys have gone their separate ways but Felix still wants to find out who built the magic lair in the high school. When he finds a Book Of Shadows that can let the boys do individual magic, they reunite to cast it. They are successful but the talisman is broken. However, a mysterious girl named Tegan (Angourie Rice) has now appeared in Bremin and wants the book...
Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows provides examples of:
- Big Bad: Tegan.
- Book Of Shadows
- Chaos Is Evil: It is mentioned that Bear and Tegan represent/are Order and Chaos.
- Chekhov's Skill: When looking through Bremin High's yearbooks, Oscar finds his dad as a teenager. It says one of his interests was woodwork. It is later revealed he built the lair.
- HeelFace Turn: Tegan.
- Personal Raincloud: When Ellen thinks about how Felix gave the boys individual magic and not her, a stormy cloud forms over her head.
- The Magic Goes Away: The boys sacrifice their magic to defeat Tegan.
- The Reveal: Felix's dad owns the magic lair and defeated Tegan 30 years ago with magic and was left powerless.