Three Courageous Sweeps is a Transformers and She-Ra: Princess of Power Crossover Fan Fic written by Shebakoby. The Horde's Evil Sorceress Shadow Weaver has a plan to deal a crushing blow to the ability of the Transformers to fight the Quintessons, and it involves infiltrating Mysticor's annual Trickster Competition.
This work contains examples of:
- Affably Evil: Salistica, the ruler of the Sixth Dimension, seems this way for a while, but then strays into Faux Affably Evil.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Madam Razz's Broom.
- Ascended Extra: The Red Wizard from "Madman's Paradise".
- Continuation Fic: A sequel to Season 1 episode #20 of She-Ra: Princess of Power "Three Courageous Hearts".
- Continuity Nod: The Red Wizard uses the same spell that Shadow Weaver used to imprison She-ra in the Sixth Dimension. Madam Razz has to find the Nameless Glowing Book again because she forgot how the spell goes.
- The monsters in the Third Level didn't do much more than look ugly in the original She-ra episode, but in this story, Starscream finds out for himself just how dangerous they actually are.
- Genre Savvy: Sheba finds out quickly through the use of a Scan spell that most of the dangers she and Starscream face are all weak against Water or Ice magic.
- Master of Disguise: The Red Wizard, who looks like an old bearded man when he joins the contest. Even the Sweeps can't tell he's a Quintesson, at least not right away.
- No, Mr. Bond, I Expect You to Dine: Played with. Sheba and Starscream don't know Salistica is evil when he invites them to refuel, and neither did She-ra when he had requested her to dine with him in the episode "Three Courageous Hearts".
- Standard Status Effects: In "Three Courageous Hearts", Shadow Weaver had used a Sleep Mist spell. In this story, The Red Wizard uses a mass paralysis spell.
- Your Favorite: Starscream remarks later that Salistica had somehow gotten ahold of some very good energon.