Luna's Hubby is a Harry Potter fanfic by Meteoricshipyards (mostly — the first chapter is by Rorschach's Blot). 7 year old Luna Lovegood, having observed her parents' marriage, decides she wants a husband of her own — and who better to marry than the Boy Who Lived? And hey, there's no time like the present.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Adaptation Name Change: Since the fic was written before their canon names were revealed in Deathly Hallows and Pottermore, Luna's parents are named Larry and Selene instead of Xenophilius and Pandora.
- Hold Your Hippogriffs: It seems Bellatrix "isn't casting with a working wand".
- I've Never Seen Anything Like This Before: When Selene finds one of Voldemort's Horcruxes, she ends up bringing it to the Department of Mysteries, admitting that "I've never seen anything like that, and I thought I'd seen just about every genre of magic there is."
- Mama Bear: Selene Lovegood is perfectly willing to stand up to, and face down, Albus Dumbledore if necessary.
- Needle in a Stack of Needles: Implied; there are apparently enough offscreen Harrys that Dumbledore's first thought upon hearing the name Harry isn't "oh my stars I've finally found Harry Potter", but "Harry who?"
- One-Steve Limit: While none of them appear as relevant characters, the text makes it clear that there are other boys named Harry — Dumbledore at one point has to ask "Harry who?"
- Real Name as an Alias: Harry attends Hogwarts under the name "Harry Lovegood". Since the Lovegoods adopted him, this is his actual legal name, and despite Dumbledore's frantic search for the Boy Who Lived, he never catches on.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Luna's father asks why she wants to know how a broom works, when she's 7 years old and too young to use them yet. Answer: "It's not so that I can use it to fly out to find Harry Potter". He accepts this answer at face value.