Jurassic Park Chaos Theory is a fanfiction by Tommy Davidson, illustrated by photos of action figure dioramas.
It's actually pretty good.
Because of a series of Velociraptor attacks in Costa Rica, a plan to destroy Isla Sorna, InGen's Site B, has been approved. James Ludlow, half-brother of Peter from The Lost World, has assembled a team of experts that includes film characters Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, Sarah Harding, Nick van Owen, and Roland Tembo to go to Isla Sorna and find out how raptors are getting off the island. However, there's a more sinister plot at work that involves Lewis Dodgson of BioSyn.
Despite some occasionally clunky writing and a few cheesy photoshop jobs, it's a very enjoyable read that closes up the series quite nicely and has great continuity with the films.
- Bittersweet Ending: Site B has been destroyed, but lives on through a flock of pterasaurs. Grant, previously thought to be dead, turns up alive, and he reunites with Ellie. And Dodgson gets his just desserts.
- Disney Death: Early on, Robert Bauer is thought to have been killed in a Triceratops attack...cue him riding down a hill on his motorcycle. Also Alan Grant near the very end.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Great White Hunter: Roland Tembo.
- Infant Immortality: Averted; one of the raptor victims is a ten-year-old boy. He turns out to be Ramirez's son.
- Limited Wardrobe: Ian Malcolm and his all-black, of course - he gets a fairly lengthy scene early on explaining why. This also applies to nearly every character, due to them being action figures.
- The Load: James Ludlow.
- Tyrannosaurus rex