The drinking game starts after the intro theme song. Otherwise, there's a chance you'll be done before the Nerd even begins the review.
Take a sip every time...
- The Nerd swears.
- If said swear is "ass" or the f-bomb take two sips.
- For Country Matters, bottoms up.
- The Nerd takes a drink.
- Something explodes.
- The Nerd references one of the games he's reviewed in the past.
- Take two sips if it's either Simon's Quest or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- The Nerd rants about a gaming company.
- Take two sips if it's LJN.
- The Nerd gets angry at a game.
- The Nerd flips the bird.
- Take two sips if he does it with both hands.
- Mike Matei cameos.
- Every time Mike's rendition of The Joker laughs... don't take a sip or you'll die.
- Take two sips if someone else (e.g. Kevin Finn, Lloyd Kaufman) cameos.
- Take three sips if one of James's other alter egos cameo.
- The Nerd says words that have to do with urination, defecation, or vomiting.
- The Nerd says he would rather do something disgusting than play the game.
- Take two sips if it involves diarrhea.
- The Nerd says "What were they thinking?".
- If there's "fucking" anywhere in it, take two sips.
- Every time the Nerd plays a good game/a game he likes and doesn't get angry about it, finish your drink.
- The Nerd abuses an item (destroying/shitting on consoles or cartridges or throwing them).
- The Nerd makes a comparison.
- Take two sips if the comparison involves a game that has not been reviewed.
- The Nerd is seen interacting with a game in the intro, but the game has never been reviewed or even mentioned in the show.
Still standing? If you feel like it submit your score! (scoreboard shamelessly ripped from My Immortal's drinking game page)
|Name:||Amount of Time Lasted/Number of Episodes:||Beverage:||Comment:|
|Tyler||Beavis and Butthead(Season 10, epiosde 3)||Hard Cider||I went With Cider cuase it was a simple alcohol|