- Season OneEpisodes
- Season TwoEpisodes
- Season ThreeEpisodes
- Season FourEpisodes
- Season FiveEpisodes
- Season SixEpisodes
- Season SevenEpisodes
- Season EightEpisodes
- Season NineEpisodes
- Season TenEpisodes
- Season ElevenEpisodes
- Season TwelveEpisodes
- Season ThirteenEpisodes
- Season FourteenEpisodes
- The Movie
open/close all folders
- The running Gag of using his Commodore 64 as his main computer, to the point of sticking the CD of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing into the C64's floppy drive.
- The priceless look on his face in the AVGN movie quote of the week about Pokémon.Nerd: *blinks* The movie quote of the week is... *cracking up* "What the fuck is this?!"
- This outtakes video. Seeing the Nerd go through his famous ASS! scene in different pitches is hysterical.
Joker: Ohhh Nerd, you're on the floor, poor little baby! I oughta piss on you while you're down there, you little piece of shit!
- Speaking of outtakes: James cracking up at Mike Matei (as the Cowardly Lion) saying "Wicked Witch of the Ass".
- In the Batman video, an unused line:
Ninja Master: Before you leap, you must look!
- The outtakes for the Ninja Gaiden review is a treasure trove of comedy, largely on the part of the ninja master.
Nerd: (dies) I LOOKED! I LOOKED!
Ninja Master: Before you look, you must think!
Nerd: (dies again) ARGH!
Ninja Master: Before you think, you must feel!
Nerd: (dies once more) FUCK!
Ninja Master: Before you FUCK, you must...use...proper protection...
- Four words: Ninja Baseball Bat Man.
- Say it with me: "Magic Electric Vulture Jack O'Lantern Grim Reaper".
- The Nerd's affinity for boxes gets lampshaded in the first AVGN vs The Nostalgia Critic video and the trailer for The Movie.NC: "Who keeps piles of boxes around?! Honestly!!"General Dark Onward: "What are all these fucking boxes doing here?!"
- His review of Ricky 1 had some good moments:
Ricky: Hey come on, I can't beat the champ.
- "His catch phrase is "don't be negative". I don't get it; when does Rocky ever say that? Maybe it's a take-off on "absolutely". Yeah, Rocky says "absolutely", which means positive, which is the opposite of negative, so he says not to be negative because he's positive... whatever."
- "He's also a male stripper, which has nothing to do with anything. And why does he have a horse head?! Is it supposed to be a take-off on the Italian Stallion? ...That's just bad."
- Mimicking Ricky:
Trainer: Why not?
Ricky: 'Cause he's the champ!
Nerd: (mumbling) Can't beat the champ 'cause he's the champ.
- "By the way, Hitler makes a cameo. Why? I have no idea."
- Pointing out some Fridge Logic with one of the gags in the film: "Wow. An exploding doormat to keep burglars out!... I always thought burglars came in through the window. And what if it was a neighbor, or a mailman or something?!"
- What closes the review: "All I have to say to you, Nostalgia Critic, is fuck this movie, and fuck you for making me watch it!"
- The Nerd did a special Video Game Vault review of DuckTales. Three funny bits:
- Calling Scrooge McDuck a "rich fuck".
- Pointing out how Scrooge is rich so he can do whatever the fuck he wants, including invading a country to steal their valuables.
- Thinking Huey, Dewey, and Louie died after their mine cart fell down the pit in the African Mines level; Scrooge sacrified his own nephews to acquire more riches!
- "Top 20 AVGN Rants" is a glorified Clip Show, but it has a funny opening where the Nerd plays a bunch of bad games in short order, and shouts "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk...." Then his TV explodes.
- The Nerd's appearance in Episode 25 of Board James, taking continuous potshots at board games based on video games. Also, The Reveal that Board James and the Nerd are one and the same.
- As part of The 8th Annual NES Marathon Benefiting Hurricane Relief, the Nerd reviewed Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular. note Some highlights from the review include:
"So we already have a re-licensed, re-branded, re-tooled, rushed-into-production reject of a release, and I haven't even started on the gameplay!"
- When the Nerd goes into the game's backstory, he mentions that the game was first released in Japan as a Donald Duck game. When he plays the "Overboard" event, Donald knocks Daisy off the boat, and the Nerd says that the game should have been called Donald Duck's Domestic Abuse.
- After finishing the game's backstory:
"It's simple, the one wearing green is (duck noise), the one wearing red is (duck noise), and the one wearing blue is (duck noise). Get it now?"
- When the Nerd plays the "Boot Throwing" event, he compares Woodstock marking how many feet the boot has been tossed to Louie doing the same thing in the original Donald Duck release. Because the Nerd has a hard time telling Huey, Dewey, and Louie apart, he re-watched the Classic Disney Shorts, revealing Huey, Dewey, and Louie to be wearing different-colored clothes.
"And then what? He's giving me the finger? Well, fuck you, too, (duck noise)! The game is saying 'Go fuck yourself'!" (In Donald Duck's voice) "Go fuck yourself!"
- Just afterwards, The Nerd believes Louie to be Flipping the Bird.
- The Nerd struggling to jump over the wall in the "Pogo Jump" event. At one point, he makes a duck noise.
- The Nerd struggling to pole-vault over the river in the "River Jump" event. He mentions that he re-attempted the event for thirty minutes, then tried the same event in the Donald Duck game to see if it was any different. It wasn't.
- The "fuck" and "shit" reels on the DVD/Blu-ray sets- supercuts of every time the Nerd says the aforementioned curse words.
- An easter egg on the first Blu-ray set has a still image of the Nerd with Donald Duck's head superimposed over the Nerd's, who proceeds to sing the theme song in Donald squawks.
- Cinemassacre ends 2019 with the Top 2019 Nerd Moments. As in Two Thousand and Nineteen separate moments.James: (regarding Tony) Workin' with amateurs here!