Drinking Game /
- Take a shot if the one monster you don't do well against is sweeping the tournament.
- Take a shot when your monster learns a new attack.
- Take a shot when, during battle, your monster hits an opponent with a powerful but inaccurate move.
- Take a shot if your opponent hits you with a powerful, inaccurate move. Take another if they do it twice in a row.
- Take a shot if a monster is knocked out in the first five seconds of a match.
- Down your drink in frustration if you were winning the entire match only for your opponent to win within the last 10 seconds.
- Take a shot whenever a battle special is activated.
- Finish your drink if your monster dies. You'll need it.
- Take a shot every time something contains a translation error or grammatical error. If you have a liver of steel, do this for the Game Boy Battle Card game.
- Alternatively, take a shot for every line of dialogue that is properly translated in the Game Boy Battle Card game.
- In 4, take a shot whenever your opponent successfully counters one of your attacks, or you unsuccessfully counter an opponent's move. Take a shot in celebration if the opposite occurs.
- Take a shot whenever the Searchers call bad monsters "baddies" or good monsters "goodies."
- Take another shot if the baddies call themselves baddies.
- Take a shot when the heroes unlock a Mystery Disk.
- Take a shot whenever a Monster becomes a Lost Disk. (Pro tip: Don't do this in Golem's debut or when Monol relates the backstory of the world.)