- "Great Milenko wave your wand
Don't look now, your life is gone
This is all because of you
What you got yourself into"—"Halls of Illusions"
The Great Milenko is Insane Clown Posse's Fourth Joker's Card, released in 1997. The album was originally released on the Disney-affiliated Hollywood Records, until pressure from the Southern Baptist Convention led to the album being recalled and ICP's tour and all other plans being cancelled. Island Records agreed to release the album. It was eventually certified platinum.
- Great Milenko
- Hokus Pokus
- Piggy Pie
- How Many Times?
- Southwest Voodoo
- Halls Of Illusions
- Under The Moon
- What Is A Juggalo?
- House Of Horrors
- Boogie Woogie Wu
- The Neden Game
- Just Like That
- Pass Me By
"Ima be down with the tropes!":
- Abusive Parents/Parental Neglect: Mr. Clark, the "Dirty Old Man from the trailer park," is the second victim of the "Halls of Illusions.""Back to reality, your son's on crack
And your daughter's got nut stains on her back
And they both fuckin smell like shit
And live in the gutter, and sell crack to each other
When they were kids, you'd beat them and leave them home
And even whip 'em with the cord to the telephone
And that reminds me man, ey you got a call
'Watch your step to Hell, it's a long fall!'"
- Asshole Victim/Pay Evil unto Evil/Laser-Guided Karma: The central theme of the album is that those who seek to succeed by using/hurting others are subjected to illusions before finding out the truth.
- Chubby Chaser: Violent J, in "Hokus Pokus""Trunk full of Faygo, car full of fat chicks""I saw Milenko, he gave me Three Wishes
That night, I fucked three fat bitches"
- Cluster F-Bomb: It's an ICP album, it comes with the territory.
- Fake Faith Healer: The preacher in "Hellalujah" does nothing to actually heal a boy's mangled body but claims that the boy's spirit has been healed.
- Fractured Fairy Tale: "Piggy Pie" is one of The Three Little Pigs.
- Hollywood Voodoo: "Southwest Voodoo":"A head from a newt, a wing from a bat"
A tongue from a snake, a tail from a rat
A neck from a chicken, an eye from a crow
And a little itty bitty little drip of Faygo"
- Insult Backfire: This line from Shaggy in "Hokus Pokus":Call me a psycho, schizo freak
And I'll call you by your name!
- Karma Houdini: It's never explained what happened to the drive-by shooter who killed J in "Just Like That."
- Mythology Gag: On "Hellalujah," the evil preacher, simulating speaking in tongues, chants "Lama Namaneumi." This was also the name that they gave Japanese hardcore wrestler Shoji Nakamaki on the StrangleMania tape, which was a bootleg of the IWA Japan King of the Death Match Tournament (featuring Cactus Jack [who would later appear in Big Money Hustlas as "Cactus Sac," his name on StrangleMania] and Terry Funk) that ICP added their own sarcastic commentary onto and released themselves, paving the way for Juggalo Championship Wrestling. While ICP are known for their continuity, this one might just be a coincidence, given the two years in between the IWA Japan King of the Death Match Tournament and the release of this album.
- Necromancer: The Great Milenko himself, who tricks evil people.
- Questioning Title?: "How Many Times?," "What Is A Juggalo?"
- Record Producer: Mike E. Clark and ICP
- Religion Rant Song: "Hellalujah" is a type 3 against con artist preachers.
- Rich Bastard: The third victim in "Piggy Pie".
- "Hokus Pokus" samples The Turtles' "Buzzsaw"
- "Southwest Voodoo" samples Shaggy 2 Dope's "I'm Not Alone" and X-Clan's "Tribal Jam"
- "What Is A Juggalo?" samples ICP's own "Murder Go Round," "The Show Must Go On," "Dead Body Man" and "Beverly Kills 50187" and Eazy-E's "Eazy Duz It."
- The intro to "Boogie Woogie Wu" is sampled from the 1970 Horror Film I Drink Your Blood.
- Special Guest:
- Take That!: "The Neden Game" is one to The Dating Game.note
- Things That Go "Bump" in the Night: "Boogie Woogie Wu" is an Ironic Nursery Rhyme about the Boogeyman.
- Wife-Basher Basher: The first victim of the "Halls of Illusions" is a wife-beater:"Back to reality and what you're about
Your wife can't smile 'cause you knocked her teeth out
And she can't fucking see straight from getting hit
'Cause you're a fat fucking drunk piece of shit
But it's all cool, here come have a beer
I'll break the cap off and stick it in your ear
And your death comes wicked painful and slow
At the hands of Milenko"
- Wrote the Book/Pretender Diss: From "How Many Times?":"How many times will a kid give a dirty look?
A little punk-ass bitch tryin to be a crook
I wrote the book, I was out robbin' liquor stores
When you were just a nut stain in your momma's drawers"
Dedicated to the Butterfly