Monster Rancher 2
- The music for the opening movie conveys a sense of wonder and lets you know that this game is a huge step up from the first. The official soundtrack also features an arranged version.
- IMa, the upbeat track that plays while completing the interview in the beginning of the game. Unfortunately, you never hear it after you begin the game proper, but you'll be humming the melody long after.
- The four seasonal tracks that play at your ranch (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter) all have a warm nostalgic quality to them.
Monster Rancher 3
- The very Irish-sounding main theme of Monster Rancher 3 sets the tone of the game, which takes place in a more fantasy-like setting than the previous entries.
- The shrine theme makes it much easier to spend hours upon hours using discs to generate monsters.
- The regional battle themes are all phenomenal, with driving rhythms that ramp up the tension.