Not to be confused with the web video of the same name.
Set Next Sunday A.D., the world of Super Academy is full of both Supers and magic-users. These people are too strong to be bound by the law, but enough good people are among them to keep most of the others in line. Key word most; the Individuals of Mass Destruction are those Supers and magic-users too powerful for anyone to fight. They are The Sociopath down to the last man, and no one can stop them from doing as they please.
Fortunately, there is a school for young Supers and magic-users to hone their powers. Called Super Academy, it is currently host to a group of teens, and one among them, a girl named Esper, might just be able to save the world.
'Contains the Following Tropes:
- A God Am I: Deus has this idea, and it's hard to blame him.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: For the villains.
- Ax-Crazy: The Hearse, Nanoswarm and Deus. Especially Deus.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: The IMD's care nothing about normal humans, and tend not to remember individual murders.
- Crapsack World
- Dysfunction Junction: Most of the Academy's students have a variety of issues to deal with.
- Earn Your Happy Ending
- Gorn: Usually averted, but comes into play whenever Deus starts fighting.
- Mexico Called; They Want Texas Back: The Mexican Empire.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Most villains.
- Person of Mass Destruction: All of the IMD's. Superforce even has the potential to destroy the universe, but fortunately he hasn't reached that level yet.
- Playing with Fire: Willy Pete. Incinerator is this turned Up to Eleven, and Cremation combines it with necromancy.
- Superpower Lottery: Powers range from abnormally high strength/speed/stamina to things like control over the four fundamental forces.